* Deal is Petrobras first long-term ethanol supply accord * Ethanol to be used by plastics project in Taiwan RIO DE JANEIRO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Brazilian state oil company Petrobras said on Friday it signed a ten-year ethanol supply contract worth $820 million with Toyota Motor Corp's trading arm Toyota Tsoshu Corp (TTC). "Brazilian sugar cane ethanol will be used as feedstock in a chemical ethanol project that TTC is deploying with a local partner in Taiwan to produce (plastic)," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Petrobras inks ethanol supply deal with Toyota arm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642