ROUEN, France, Nov 25 (Reuters) - The Lower Normandy region in northern France issued a petrol rationing decree on Monday as truckers set up roadblocks across the country, the local government office in the region said. Normandy was one of the main areas where truckers, who have crippled fuel and other supplies several times in the 1990s, mounted roadblocks on Sunday night and Monday morning in protest over pay and work conditions.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Petrol rations in Normandy due French trucker block" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642