KUALA LUMPUR, July 1 (Reuters) - Malaysian state energy firm Petroliam Nasional Bhd (Petronas) [PETR.UL] expects to complete construction of a base oil plant at its Malacca refinery by 2008, the Star newspaper reported on Saturday. The facility would produce about 6,500 barrels per day of base oil when completed in 2008, the paper quoted Petronas Chief Executive Hassan Marican as saying in an interview. "This is one of the few facilities of the world to produce Group 3 base oil that will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Petronas to complete base oil plant by 2008 -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642