PARIS, Jan 28 (Reuters) - French car maker PSA Peugeot Citroen said on Friday it was in advanced negotiations with Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp regarding cooperation on a new sport utility vehicle (SUV). Peugeot Chief Executive Jean-Martin Folz planned to go to Japan next week to finalise the deal, Peugeot said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot in advanced SUV talks with Mitsubishi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.