PARIS, May 24 (Reuters) - French car maker PSA Peugeot Citroen aims to maintain its operating margin this year, its chairman said at a shareholder meeting on Wednesday, amid a continued rise in raw material prices. Last month France's second largest carmaker confirmed its forecast that its operating margin for the first half 2006 would be similar to that of the second half 2005 when it was 2.8 percent. PSA Chairman Thierry Peugeot said the group would launch new models and continue to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot aiming to keep 2006 operating margin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.