PARIS, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Peugeot Chairman Jean-Marie Folz said on Sunday the French carmaker was not looking for any mergers and acquisitions, adding that it did not need to grow through economies of scale. Folz told LCI television in an interview that Peugeot had no intention of emulating its rival Renault , which has taken over Samsung Motors in South Korea and acquired a stake in Japan's Nissan Motor Co . "The PSA Peugeot Citroen group does not believe that mergers and acquisitions ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot boss says not interested in M&As" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642