PARIS, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Car maker PSA Peugeot Citroen is to announce later on Monday that it plans to build a major new assembly plant in central Europe. A Peugeot spokesman confirmed it planned an announcement on the plant after PSA Chairman Jean-Martin Folz announced the plans in an interview with French daily Le Monde. In the interview, which was made available to Reuters ahead of publication on Monday afternoon, Folz said the new factory would have capacity of 300,000 cars a year, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot to build new Europe assembly plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.