PARIS, April 23 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen has reached its lowest point in terms of market penetration and is now recovering significant market share, Chairman Jean-Martin Folz said in a newspaper interview. In the interview with French weekly Le Journal des Finances to be published on Saturday, Folz reiterated that the company would maintain its 2004 operating margin at the same levels as last year. It reported an operating margin around four percent in 2003. "We ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot chief says recovering market share-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642