BEIJING, June 28 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen expects sales in China to contribute 15 percent of its global sales by 2015, up from 11 percent last year, its Asia chief said on Thursday. The French car maker is confidant it will sell 950,000 cars annually in China by 2015, including 200,000 Citroen DS cars, Gregoire Olivier told Reuters in an interview in Beijing. PSA Peugeot Citroen, which is bringing its DS cars to China, will have more than 100 DS dealerships in the country by 2015, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot Citroen eyes China sales at 15 pct of its global total" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.