PARIS, April 26 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen had 6.5 percent higher sales of 14.9 billion euros ($20.28 billion) in the first quarter, Europe's second biggest car group said on Thursday. The figure was above the 14.24 billion euro average forecast in a Reuters poll of nine analysts.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot Citroen Q1 sales up 6.5 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642