MUMBAI, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Europe's second-biggest carmaker, PSA Peugeot Citroen , is assessing whether it can establish a unit in India and has not yet taken a decision, a spokesman for the group said on Monday. "We are currently assessing the opportunities offered by the India market and the way to enter this market, but we have not taken any decision yet," Laurent Cicolella told Reuters by telephone from France. The Financial Express had reported on Monday the French automaker was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot-Citroen says assessing Indian mkt entry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.