PARIS, Sept 21 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot-Citroen , Europe's second-biggest car maker by volume, on Friday said it signed a letter of intent to study further technical co-operation with Turkey's Karsan . The project is for the co-development of parts for utility vehicles and the assembly of specific utility vehicles in the Bursa plant for Turkey and neighbouring countries. PSA has a production site in Bursa, with Fiat and Turkey's Tofas for small, entry level utility vehicles set for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot-Citroen set to extend cooperation with Karsan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642