PARIS, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Sales of PSA Peugeot Citroen's new sports utility vehicles are ahead of target four months after their launch, Le Figaro newspaper said on Thursday, citing company officials. At the end of October, PSA had received 9,200 orders for the Citroen C-Crosser and 7,000 for the Peugeot 4007. This was above its target for 2007, and the paper concluded that the 2008 target of a combined 20,000 sales was within reach. The two models are manufactured by Mitsubishi Motors , ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot Citroen SUV sales ahead of target -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642