PARIS, Nov 29 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen , which has said it will announce a decision on where to build a Russian factory before the end of the year, is mulling two sites, La Tribune newspaper said on Thursday. It said Nizhny Novgorod and Kaluga were in the running but talks were continuing with partners including Mitsubishi Motors . The paper added, citing what it called an "unofficial source", that PSA prefered to have the main say over the plant, which should ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot Citroen weighs Russian sites-La Tribune" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642