PARIS, June 29 (Reuters) - French car maker PSA Peugeot Citroen confirmed on Friday an attempted theft by a member of its finance department had been uncovered but it had managed to block or seize most of the funds concerned. Le Parisien newspaper reported on Friday an employee in Peugeot's finance department in Paris was suspected of diverting nearly 20 million euros ($26.89 million) in funds over a period of five years. The newspaper said the alleged fraud was uncovered when the employee ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot confirms theft allegations against employee" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642