SHANGHAI, Oct 29 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA PEUGEOT Citroen will make a decision around the end of this year on whether to build its third car plant in China, its global chief executive said on Monday. If it decided to go ahead with the plan, the plant would be jointly built and operated in partnership with China's Dongfeng Motor Group Co , Christian Streiff told Reuters on the sidelines of an industry forum in Shanghai. A third plant would likely have an annual capacity of 150,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot to decide soon on 3rd China plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642