PARIS, July 26 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen does not plan to buy back shares until its net financial position has returned to a satisfactory level, chief executive Jean-Martin Folz told an analysts' conference on Wednesday. PSA has shareholder meeting approval for such a programme. "We will execute our share buy back plan based on market opportunities on the one hand and our net financial position on the other. Our net financial situation at the moment is not satisfactory and we will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot does not plan share buy back" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642