PARIS, Dec 20 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen is close to a final agreement with creditor banks on an 11.5 billion-euro ($15.3 billion) debt restructuring for its financing arm and expects to complete the draft accord next month, a spokesman said. "A deal was reached this week but it's not yet signed," the company spokesman said on Thursday. "All that remains is for the legal documentation to be finalised with the creditor banks." ($1 = 0.7542 euros) (Reporting by Laurence ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot expects to sign debt deal in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.