PARIS, Dec 21 (Reuters) - French car maker PSA Peugeot Citroen has had offers from at least two buyers interested in its Panhard military vehicles unit, the Wall Street Journal said on Tuesday in its European edition. It will pick the winning bid early next year, the newspaper said. French defence-electronics company Thales has made a joint bid with Renault Trucks Defense, a military division of French car maker Renault's truck business, the newspaper said. The chairman of Societe ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot gets two bids for military vehicle arm-WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642