LONDON, Jul 29 (Reuters) - BRATISLAVA, July 29 (Reuters) - French car group PSA Peugeot Citroen will halt production in Slovakia in August, mainly due to planned maintenance and also swings in market demand, the Slovak unit said on Friday. The company's assembly plant in the western Slovak town of Trnava will stop production between August 1 and August 26, and will resume operations on August 29. "The primary reason (for the production halt) is planned maintenance, the second one is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot to halt Slovakian car production in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642