TOKYO, Nov 25 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen is in talks with Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp. on a possible operational tie-up but will not take a capital stake in it, a Japanese newspaper quoted Chairman Jean-Martin Folz as saying. "We are looking for various forms of alliances with multiple car makers, including Mitsubishi Motors," Folz told the Nihon Keizai Shimbun in an interview in Paris on Wednesday. "But there will be no capital investment (in it)." Mitsubishi Motors (MMC) is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot head mulls non-capital tie with Japan's MMC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.