PARIS, April 24 (Reuters) - The head of human resources at French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen again refused in newspaper interviews published on Tuesday to deny the group was preparing a further round of job cuts. "I don't want to deny the rumours. You will see soon enough whether the job cuts announced here and there for Peugeot are true or false," Le Figaro newspaper quoted Peugeot Human Resources Director Jean-Luc Vergne as saying in an interview. French media last week reported ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot HR director refuses to rule out job cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642