MADRID, Jan 26 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen wants to invest 670 million euros ($872 million) to modernise a Spanish plant in order to produce the new version of Citroen's Xsara Picasso multipurpose vehicle, a union spokesman said. A UGT trade union spokesman said UGT leader Candido Mendez was informed of the planned investment during a recent visit to the plant in the northwestern city of Vigo. A company spokesman at the plant declined to comment on the investment, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot to invest 670 mln in Spanish plant - union" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642