PARIS, Aug 31 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen said on Friday it would invest more than 750 million euros ($937 million) to build its future light commercial vehicle at its Sevelnord plant in northern France. "The group's decision will ensure the future of the facility. It represents a total investment of more than 750 million euros, of which more than 400 million is dedicated to research and development," Peugeot said in a statement. ($1 = 0.8001 euros) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot to invest 750 mln eur at Sevelnord site" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.