PARIS, Jan 29 (Reuters) - The Paris Court of Appeal ordered a temporary suspension of PSA Peugeot Citroen's restructuring plan which includes 8,000 job cuts, the company and unions said. In a ruling disclosed on Tuesday, the day after it was delivered, the court ordered "the suspension of the restructuring in progress" until the French carmaker completes worker consultations at two sites belonging to parts division Faurecia. (Reporting by Laurence Frost; Editing by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot job cuts temporarily suspended by court" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.