PARIS, June 29 (Reuters) - French carmaker Peugeot said on Wednesday that it signed a memorandum of understanding with Naza Corporation to start production of a local version of the 206 model in Malaysia early next year. The car will be manufacturered in the Gurun plant of Naza, the country's third-largest car maker. It will be distributed under the Naza brand in Malaysia and exported under the Peugeot brand.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot to make 206 version in Malaysia early 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642