BERLIN, Dec 24 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen has ruled out a merger with General Motors' Opel division as part of their alliance, Autogazette reported on Monday, citing a Peugeot manager. "This has never been an issue during the discussions," the magazine quoted Olivier Dardart, head of the French carmaker's German operations as saying. "The point (of the alliance) is not to reduce personnel." Since its announcement in February, the planned alliance between ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot manager rules out merger with GM's Opel -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.