PARIS, June 18 (Reuters) - French carmaker Peugeot could announced the closure of its factory in Aulnay-sous-Bois on July 25, said Gerard Segura, the mayor of the town where the factory is located. "We are extremely worried that near the end of the month, when the group publishes its results, that it will likely announce its intention to close the Aulnay site," Segura said on Monday at a roundtable organised by industry minister Arnaud Montebourg. The mayor said Montebourg planned to meet ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot may announce Aulnay closure end-July - mayor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642