By Silvia Antonioli AMSTERDAM, June 27 (Reuters) - France's PSA Peugeot Citroen , seeing a steady slide in steel prices so far this year, said it was considering moving from long-term contracts to a spot market-linked pricing formula to buy steel, which it could supplement with hedges in the derivatives market. Peugeot Citroen has bought steel mainly on six-month and 12-month contracts at fixed prices this year. If the downward trend in steel prices continues to the end of this year when ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot mulls shift to shorter-term steel buying" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.