PARIS, Feb 28 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen must respond as soon as possible to reports of an imminent capital increase, France's AMF market watchdog said. "Peugeot must issue a statement on this subject as soon as possible, in compliance with stock market law," an AMF spokeswoman said. Peugeot shares surged 9.6 percent on Tuesday then tumbled to close 0.4 percent higher after the Wall Street Journal reported that the company planned to raise 1 billion euros ($1.34 billion) by issuing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot must respond to rights issuue report - AMF" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.