PARIS, Oct 26 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen on Thursday reported an 0.3 percent decline in nine-month sales and cut its margin outlook as it struggles to maintain its market share in a stagnant and highly competitive west European market. The group, which recently stepped up a cost cutting drive to boost its meagre operating profit margin, said its nine-month sales were 41.631 billion euros ($52.70 billion). The average forecast by six analysts in a Reuters survey was for a nine-month ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot nine month sales down 0.3 pct, cuts outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642