PARIS, July 26 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen will continue its strategy of selective industrial parrtnerships but has no plans to particpate in the consolidation of the global auto industry, its chief executive said on Wednesday. "PSA Peugeot Citroen has no plans to participate in the consolidation of the sector, not as an active player nor as a target," Jean-Martin Folz told a news conference when asked to comment on tender alliance talks between Renault , Nissan Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot not planning to participate in sector consolidation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.