PARIS, Dec 11 (Reuters) - Peugeot will eliminate an additional 1,500 French jobs by 2014, on top of the previously announced 8,000 layoffs, the French car maker told trade union representatives on Tuesday. The job reductions will be achieved through non-replacement of workers who will be leaving the company or retiring rather than compulsory redundancies, a spokesman told Reuters after a meeting between management and workers representatives. "There will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot plans to eliminate 1,500 more French jobs by 2014-union" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.