PARIS, Aug 22 (Reuters) - French car maker Peugeot, a unit of PSA Peugeot Citroen , is to recall 240,000 of its 307 compact cars sold in Europe for checks to their brake and steering systems, a spokeswoman said on Wednesday. She said the recall concerned "several countries" in northern Europe, including Germany, where the company expected to have to check 80,000 vehicles. Peugeot replaced the 307 this year with its 308 model.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot to recall 240,000 of its model 307 cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.