PARIS, June 30 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen reiterated on Saturday it had no plans to sell its roughly 70 percent stake in car parts maker Faurecia . Asked whether a sale was possible, Peugeot Chief Executive Christian Streiff told Reuters: "No." Streiff was speaking at a conference in Paris on economic policies. There has been market speculation that Peugeot might spin off its stake in Faurecia, although Peugeot has consistently said it has not had any change of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot reiterates no plans to sell Faurecia stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.