PARIS, Aug 24 (Reuters) - French car group PSA Peugeot Citroen said on Thursday that sales of its new 207 model -- a key mid-size model in a very competitive market segment -- were in line with forecasts. A company spokesman refuted a suggestion by bank UBS which said on Wednesday that a dealer survey showed the 207 had fallen short of targets and the model was unlikely to be a blockbuster hit for the French car group. "We are fully in line with targets, we said we would sell 500,000 in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot says 207 sales in line with forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642