PARIS, March 28 (Reuters) - Peugeot said on Monday that production at its European plants was returning to normal in the wake of supply disruptions caused by the Japanese earthquake. The French carmaker said that conditions are likely to gradually return to pre-crisis production levels starting on Thursday. Last week Peugeot said it had started to reduce production at some European sites after Hitachi , which supplies it with diesel engine components, was hurt by the Japan earthquake ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot says European production returning to normal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642