PARIS, Jan 31 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen , Europe's second-biggest car maker, may delay a 650 million euro ($850 million) plant investment in India, the company said on Tuesday. "PSA is reviewing the investment calendar for its India project," a company spokesman said by telephone. "This may lead to some timetable adjustments." The spokesman declined to comment on reasons for the delay or whether the company still aimed to begin production in 2014 as originally planned. ($1 = 0.7625 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot says India factory plan may face delays" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.