PARIS, March 27 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen said it had successfully completed the 1 billion euro ($1.3 billion) rights issue announced last month along with a planned alliance with General Motors. "Peugeot announces the success of its capital increase," the French automaker said in an e-mailed statement, with further details to follow. ($1 = 0.7506 euros) (Reporting by Laurence Frost)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot says rights issue successful" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.