SHANGHAI, June 29 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen said on Friday it was studying the feasibility of setting up a 50-50 vehicle manufacturing venture with China's Harbin Hafei Automobile Industry Group Co. PSA Peugeot has signed a memorandum of understanding with Hafei to explore the possibility of making commercial vehicles with fewer than 10 seats, it said in a statement. The two firms will set up a special team to work out details of the partnership, it added.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot says studying new China vehicle venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.