PARIS, Jan 20 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen's chairman on Thursday confirmed the French car maker expected a stable to slightly higher European car market in 2005. Jean-Martin Folz also told reporters at a briefing that Peugeot expected a stable French car market this year, and that talks with Japan's Mitsubishi about potential partnerships were continuing. "We are not contemplating a merger or acquistion," Folz said. "We have for a long time had a strategy of cooperation with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot sees '05 European market stable or bit up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.