LISBON, Dec 28 (Reuters) - France's PSA Peugeot Citroen will decide by January 15 whether to close its factory in Mangualde in northern Portugal, local newspaper Diario Economico quoted unnamed sources as saying on Thursday. The daily also cited a letter from Peugeot to the city council of Mangualde as saying that if the company cannot expand production in the region it will shut down the factory. Neither Peugeot in Portugal nor Mangualde council was available for comment. Peugeot ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot sets deadline for Portugal plant closure-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.