PARIS, May 31 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen on Wednesday confirmed it was in talks with Malaysia's Proton but added there were no concrete cooperation talks. "We are talking with many other carmakers about possibilities of cooperation and in that framework I cannot deny that there have been contacts with Proton," a spokesman said. "There is no concrete plan for cooperation with Proton," he added.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot in talks with Proton, no concrete plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.