By Laurence Frost and Gilles Guillaume PARIS, May 24 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen unveiled a new sedan for emerging markets and said other pared-down models would follow, as the struggling French automaker seeks to reduce dependence on flagging Western European demand. Through statements and photos published on Thursday, the company offered a glimpse of a compact Peugeot 301 car to be built in Vigo, Spain, and introduced later this year, starting in Turkey. The new car "illustrates the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot touts spartan sedan to emerging markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642