PARIS, May 30 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen is extending voluntary departure offers or retraining to a larger group of French workers as it pursues 6,000 European job cuts this year, a source briefed on the plan said on Wednesday. Europe's second-biggest automaker is rolling out its buyout programme to more employee categories, said the source, who asked not to be identified because the plan had not been announced. The programme, initially reserved for roles deemed overstaffed, will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot to widen voluntary lay-off scheme -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.