PARIS, May 25 (Reuters)--PSA Peugeot Citroen will invest around 1 billion euros over the next five years in its Vigo car plant in Spain to produce cars headed for emerging countries, the company said on Tuesday. The French carmaker said that the plant will produce automobiles under both the Citroen and Peugeot name. Located in northwestern Spain, Vigo manufactured some 384,900 cars in 2009, including the Berlingo-Partners and the C4 Picasso and Xsara Picasso models. A spokesman for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugoet Citroen to invest 1 bln euros in Vigo site" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642