TOKYO, Feb 1 (Reuters) - Turnaround fund Phoenix Capital, top shareholder of Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (MMC) , will start unloading its shares in the ailing car maker in June, the Nihon Keizai business newspaper reported on Tuesday. Citing the Tokyo-based investment fund's president Yasushi Ando, the paper said Phoenix Capital, which held 28 percent in MMC as of last September, would gradually sell the shares once the auto maker's new management structure had stabilised. Details such as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Phoenix Capital to unload MMC shares -- paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.