FRANKFURT, Dec 30 (Reuters) - Phoenix AG has sold two assets to clear the way for its 500-million-euro ($681-million) takeover by tyre maker Continental , the German automotive supplier said on Thursday. Phoenix sold 50 percent of air spring distributor Vibracoustic GmbH & Co KG to its joint venture partner, Germany's Freudenberg & Co KG, and also sold its air spring production unit to Freudenberg. The European Commission had demanded the businesses be sold as a condition to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Phoenix sells assets ahead of takeover by Conti" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642