FRANKFURT, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Shareholders of German car parts supplier Phoenix approved on Tuesday its acquisition by larger rival Continental AG , Phoenix said in a statement on Wednesday. Continental will merge the company with its ContiTech division to create a business with annual revenues of around 2.9 billion euros ($4 billion). At an extraordinary shareholder meeting that lasted into Tuesday night, 90.6 percent of the Phoenix shareholders present approved the merger. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Phoenix shareholders bless takeover by Continental" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.