MILAN, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Italy's Piaggio posted a 28 percent drop in net profit for 2008 following a drop in sales for its two-wheeled scooters in its main European markets. Its board nevertheless proposed a 0.06 euros-per-share dividend, unchanged from the previous year, the maker of the Vespa brand said in a statement on Thursday. Shares in Piaggio, controlled by holding company IMMSI , ended 1.3 percent lower at 1.05 euros before the statement was issued. Net profit totalled 43.3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Piaggio 2008 net down, div unchanged" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642